Speaker Due Dates
By July 28
Email your speaker photo
If you haven’t submitted a photo to the Guild before or need to update it, email it to programs@LearningGuild.com. Photos must be:
- In color
- In TIFF, JPG, or PNG format
- A minimum of 4”X6” at 300 DPI
- Named “Last_First.fileformat” (for example “Kelly_David.jpg”)
By September 5
Review session description and speaker bio
Your session description and speaker bio are based on content from your proposal. However, we edit all content to conform to Learning Guild length and format standards. Please review your session description and bio carefully and let us know if the content is inaccurate or no longer aligns with the content you plan to deliver. If you have minor edits, send them to programs@LearningGuild.com.
- Copy and paste the text from the website to a Word document.
- Please use the “track changes” option when editing or indicate your edits with bold red text.
By October 20
Co-speakers MUST register and PAY FOR Learning 2023
- The first co-presenter listed in the submission form receives a discounted registration rate and is responsible for registering and paying for their registration by the deadline.
- To register as a co-presenter, follow the instructions listed on the Speaker Registration page.
- Co-presenters not registered by this date risk losing their speaking status.
- Additional co-presenters must register at the full conference rate. These speakers are able to take advantage of any discounts that may apply and are encouraged to register before the August 25 Early registration deadline.
By November 2
Co-located Event Presenters ONLY: Materials for print are due
- We must receive any workshop materials you wish the Learning Guild to print for participants by this date in order to make our print deadline.
- Please email these materials in Word, PPT, and/or PDF format to programs@LearningGuild.com.
- For additional information about session materials, click here.
- Materials for pre-conference workshops will NOT be posted on the event resource page.
By November 10
Deadline for special room rate at event hotel
- Speakers are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- Rooms at the conference hotel are available at a discounted rate (click here for hotel reservation information).
- We recommend booking as early as possible, as our hotel block routinely sells out.
By November 10
Concurrent session materials due
Session slide decks and digital resources can greatly enhance the attendee experience. They’re also something attendees regularly request during and after the event. While it’s not mandatory to submit session materials, we strongly encourage it.
- All materials you wish to have available during the conference must be sent by email to programs@LearningGuild.com by this date.
- For information about session material requirements, click here.
- Please submit only final files. If you are not able to meet the deadline or if you do not plan to provide electronic materials to attendees, please contact programs@LearningGuild.com by or before this date.
- We will make every effort to process materials received after the deadline prior to the event, but we are unable to guarantee it. Any materials not processed prior to the event will be posted the week following the event.
- All materials for sessions will be posted on the event resource page. PDF files will also be available through the mobile app.