Need Management Approval to Attend?
1. Get Acquainted
Check out the Learning 2023 website and start identifying how the experience will support your own development, as well as higher-level organizational goals.
Here are a few talking points:
- Learning 2023 will highlight learning strategies tailored to help our organization grow.
- Learning 2023 will give me with the opportunity to perfect my leadership skills and gain industry knowledge.
- Through 120+ learning sessions, Learning 2023 will provide our business with useful tools and tactics, while helping me achieve personal goals.
To ensure your plan for success is sound, don’t forget to create a map that supports your short and long-term development goals.
2. Create your PlanBy crafting a plan ahead of time, you and your boss should know how attending will benefit you and your organization. Then create a formal request letter to bring everything together. If you need help getting started, download this template for some inspiration.
3. Identify your ReasoningThe most important tool in your arsenal is your own purpose and growth. What are the top reasons you need to attend Learning 2023? Make sure you answer that question. Here are some replies we’ve seen from past attendees:
Why Should I Attend Learning 2023?
- I will gain access to industry experts who will introduce strategies and tools that are currently working in learning.
- I can meet 30 inspirational L&D professionals under age 30 and learn about their accomplishments.
- I will discover new tools and technologies from industry suppliers that will broaden my knowledge.
- I will return to the office with fresh ideas and new contacts.
- I will have the opportunity to network, share experiences, and collaborate with fellow L&D professionals in an informal setting.
- I can take advantage of a curated agenda that covers the topics of instructional design, eLearning development, and L&D leadership, ensuring that I am staying current on what matters most.