210 What’s Next in eLearning? AI, Avatars, 3-D Models and More
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET
Tuesday, December 5
The modern eLearning landscape is rapidly evolving, urging learning designers and organizations to continuously seek innovative approaches to enhance learner engagement and efficacy. This session addresses the challenge of seamlessly integrating emerging technologies such as AI into eLearning modules. We will also cover the innovative use of other tools such as avatars or 3-D modelling in various use cases. How do you harness these these technologies for creating more interactive, personalized, and effective learning experiences. and demonstrate real-world applications and benefits of these technologies in a tangible manner to stakeholders? The session aims to demystify the process of integrating these cutting-edge tools, showcasing through live demonstrations how they can be employed to enrich the learning experience, elevate learner engagement, and better meet the diverse learning needs in a technologically advanced landscape.
In this session, attendees will see examples of how to enhance their eLearning modules by harnessing the capabilities of AI, avatars, and 3-D models. The session aims to provide a clear, actionable roadmap for integrating these emerging technologies in a practical, impactful manner. Attendees will learn how AI can be utilized to improve assessments, provide real-time feedback, and promote engagement and interactivity from within their current learning technology. We’ll discuss role of avatars and explore some examples of how they can be used to enhance learner engagement in self-paced learning. Attendees will also discover how 3-D models can be employed as a potent tool for skills-based training, bringing technical concepts to life in a visually engaging manner. Live demonstrations will be a cornerstone of this session, allowing attendees to witness the practical application of AI, avatars, and 3-D models in real-world eLearning scenarios.
In this session you will learn:
- Strategies for seamless integration of AI into your eLearning modules to create adaptive, personalized learning experiences, and its practical application demonstrated through live examples
- Practical approaches to employ 3-D models in technical training, bringing complex concepts to life in an engaging manner, demonstrated through real-world use cases
- Innovative methods to design and utilize avatars in eLearning
- Opportunities for hands-on exploration and interaction with these technologies, gaining a clear understanding of their potential to transform your eLearning modules.
- Best practices for navigating common challenges that may arise during the integration of AI, avatars, and 3-D models in your eLearning modules
- The potential impact of these technologies on future eLearning trends, preparing you to stay ahead in the rapidly evolving educational landscape
Artha Learning Inc
Garima Gupta, founder and CEO of Artha Learning Inc, has 20+ years of experience in the fields of learning and development, training, digital marketing, content creation, education, and software engineering. She holds an MEd in adult education, a bachelor’s in engineering, and is a distinguished Certified Training & Development Professional (CTDP). Her firm consistently delivers award-winning eLearning and blended learning solutions to a diverse clientele. Garima is dedicated to giving back to her community by volunteering with the local chapter for L&D professionals and supporting primary education in most remote parts of the world.